WordPress Installation Service
Starting out? Try WordPress.com
Whether for personal, business or e-commerce, a website created with WordPress is as versatile as your imagination. It is no surprise that it has more than 60% of the CMS market share.
While WordPress.com offers easy and affordable packages for beginners, more sophisticated users may prefer to host their own WordPress installation as it allows more flexibility and customization.
My professional WordPress installation service takes care of installation, theme setup, basic SEO, security and speed optimization to get your site running as soon as possible.
Included in my installation service:
- Configured latest WordPress version installed on your server and domain
- Basic configured theme of your choice (I recommend Enfold. You will need to purchase the theme you require or use a free one.)
- Configured Rank Math® plugin for SEO
- Configured WordFence plugin for security
- Configured SSL/TLS certificate (purchase may be required depending on hosting provider) for increased SEO and security
- HSTS implementation and submission (if required)
- Configured Akismet plugin for protection against spam comments
- Configured W3 Total Cache plugin for speed optimization
- Configured EWWW Image Optimizer for image optimization
- Security customizations unique to my installation service
- Optional enabling of automatic updates for WordPress, Themes and Plugins
- Optional submission to Google Search Console and Bing Webmaster Tools
- Optional additional plugins from $10 each (dependent on complexity of configuration)
Starting at only $50, the above basic WordPress installation service is both affordable and sensible. Each site has unique requirements, which we can discuss to arrive at a final quote for your new WordPress website.
Unsure what you are looking for? I am available to consult on a setup (combination of plugins) that will be suitable for your particular idea. I am also available to assist with deciding on hosting and domain names.