Basic WordPress Security Improvement
WordPress powers millions of websites around the world, which makes it the perfect target for security breaches. These may happen for various reasons, including outdated plugins and themes, insecure usernames and passwords etc.
My basic WordPress security improvement service limits these attack vectors through:
- SSL/TLS installation
- HSTS implementation and submission
- Installing and configuring the WordFence plugin for security
- Ensuring a backup mechanism of some kind is installed and operating
- Updating WordPress configuration to force HTTPS in the Administrative area
- Disabling WordPress theme and plugin editing in the Administrative area
- Security customizations unique to my WordPress security improvement service
- Recommendations of and assistance with further measures
These changes aim to improve security while ensuring minimal effect on administrators of WordPress sites. It is perfect for sites that are still developing. For mature sites that never change, further security improvements are possible.
From $100, this service ensures peace of mind for a once-off intervention. Get in touch with me today to discuss your security needs.